1. I am watching House Hunters International. Even though I find most of the families extremely pretentious and out of touch with 99% of the world.
2. Sadly, I have seen the last 2 episodes that have been on at least once before. And yet, I can’t turn it off. Or change the channel. Sad, I tell you.
3. I kind of failed at budgeting so far this month and we have barely any money in our checking account. I am fighting back the urge to transfer money from the savings account and keep telling myself that it is only 3 more days until payday.
4. With that being said, we are going to be cleaning out the fridge and cupboards this weekend. I suppose that’s one benefit of our poor financial planning.
5. My former best friend from high school is marrying one of my cousins. I think my lack of invitational is not an accident. Just saying.
6. I think more pictures are in order. Sadly I don’t think I’ve taken a picture yet this year. An outrage I tell you.
7. I’m sorry house hunters lady, yes you will have to sacrifice if you want to live in paradise. Stop crying over spilt milk.
8. I’m not sure anyone is reading this seeing as how I haven’t told anyone about it and I haven’t linked any of my social networking accounts to it. I’m not sure what to do. I really don’t know what I want.